MOST OF US WILL NEVER DO GREAT THINGS, BUT WE CAN ALL DO SMALL THINGS IN A GREAT WAY.
When Purchasing your Ticket you are agreeing to abide by the following Ticket Terms & Conditions
We think it's unlikely that our festival will be unable to go ahead in 2022, but we are conscious that Covid has not gone away. So we remind you that if the situation does change then festival-goers must abide by whatever government rules are current at the time of the festival, as will we, to keep everyone safe.
If we have to postpone OTT 2022 and reschedule to 2023, either due to government regulations or unforeseeable circumstances (force majeure), all festival and parking tickets will remain valid for the new dates.
Full refunds of festival and parking tickets will also be offered, subject to refund applications being received within one month of a postponement being announced. The refund will be made within 28 days. The processing fee you paid on top of the face value of the tickets is not refundable.
Tickets Terms & Conditions
- Tickets cannot be exchanged, refunded, or returned after purchase.
- The right of admission is reserved.
- Lost tickets will not be replaced.
- Strictly no fireworks, or fires on site.
- The Management reserve the right to alter, curtail or cancel the performance.
- The Management will not be responsible for any loss or damage to personal items.
- No unauthorised sound systems are allowed on site.
- All vehicles are liable to be searched, and must be parked in designated areas as directed by our wonderful stewards.
- Gates shut strictly for entry & re-entry at 10.00pm
- Anyone that is caught with a controlled substance will be reported to the Police immediately.
- Ticket holders consent to being included in photographic, visual and audio promotion of the Festival.
- Chinese Lanterns are not allowed.
- Our site is fully licensed with lots of choice of alcohol. Our concession means you’re allowed to drink your own alcohol on the campsite only.
- ALL Youth and Child ticket holders must be accompanied by a ticket holding parent or guardian.
- ALL Youth ticket holders (aged 12 to 16) MUST camp in the same area as their parent or guardian with a maximum of 2 teens per adult (over the age of 25).