MOST OF US WILL NEVER DO GREAT THINGS, BUT WE CAN ALL DO SMALL THINGS IN A GREAT WAY.
When Purchasing your Ticket, you agree to abide by the following Terms & Conditions.
Tickets Terms & Conditions
- Tickets cannot be exchanged, refunded, or returned after purchase.
- The right of admission is reserved.
- Lost tickets will not be replaced.
- Strictly no fireworks or fires on site.
- The Management reserves the right to alter, curtail or cancel the performance.
- The Management will not be responsible for any loss or damage to personal items.
- No unauthorised sound systems are allowed on site.
- All vehicles are liable to be searched and must be parked in designated areas as directed by our stewards.
- Gates shut strictly for entry & re-entry at 10.00 pm
- Anyone caught with a controlled substance will be reported to the Police immediately.
- Ticket holders consent to be included in the Festival’s photographic, visual and audio promotion.
- Chinese Lanterns are not allowed.
- Our site is fully licensed with lots of choices of alcohol. Our concession means you’re allowed to drink your own alcohol on the campsite only.
- ALL Youth and Child ticket holders must be accompanied by a ticket-holding parent or guardian.
- ALL Youth ticket holders (aged 12 to 16) MUST camp in the same area as their parent or guardian, with a maximum of 2 teens per adult (over the age of 25).